Terms and Conditions
Star ki Khoj- The Band of Star Angels, A Charismatic charity initiative by Punah Sanskar Foundation
- ‘Star ki Khoj’-The Band of Star Angels is a charitable musical initiative launched by Punah Sanskar Foundation, registered with the Government of India
- Registration is completely free of cost.
- To participate in Star Ki Khoj Auditions, your age must be 18-25 years for becoming one of our Star Angels.
- The Registrant(s) acknowledges and agrees that the Organizers (Punah Sanskar Foundation) entities, their agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible submissions or for failure to receive submissions due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with the Organizer entities or otherwise, that may limit a Registrant(s)s / Applicant’s ability to participate in the Online registration.
- (For SINGING)The shortlisted Participants will be invited to perform whole or part of a song in Hindi following which they will be told whether they have been called back to perform in front of the Judges. Participants should have at least two songs prepared and will be asked to sing a cappella (without music) and one song with music.
- In case there is any mismatch of details in any round of the Show, the Participants may be disqualified from further participation in the Show, if he/she is unable to resolve discrepancies.
- Successful Applicants will be asked to sign further agreements / release forms in the course of their involvement in the Program. This will take place at the Selection stage and you will be notified by E Mail, SMS or Phone Call.
- If the applicant is misleading the other people and spreading the humors about Our Auditions then the company has all the right to disqualify the candidate and take legal action against the applicant.
- Applicants must disclose to the organizers in writing full details of any and all criminal or civil proceedings/ actions pending, proceedings served and/or convictions unspent as at the date of Application.
- At the time of personal audition you need to carry your online registration receipt along with the ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id).
- Participants must ensure that they maintain the decorum of the Audition venue. Further, the instructions of the Organizer’s shall be adhered to strictly. Any Participants who acts in contravention to the instructions of the Organizers or creates nuisance either to the Organizers or to any other person, shall immediately be disqualified.
- The Organizers’- Punah Sanskar Foundation’s decision is final and binding.
- Punah Sanskar Foundation reserves the rights to change any rules and regulations or anything related to the initiative as they deem beneficial for the program.
- Court Jurisdiction is in Jaipur.